DokushindanseiDokushindansei

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Goodbye Shell Goodbye Shell

I like it.

My car is an automobile14 My car is an automobile14

I have no clue what happened.

KillerBorf responds:

Sandra Bullock.

He's eating her! He's eating her!

Not bad, but.... too short, the one joke wasn't funny, and while I understood the premise, I thought it was just unexciting.

Krutches responds:

Thanks for your opinion.

Uncle big Bad Boy Uncle big Bad Boy

I expected there to be a further plot point than that.
I understand that it was meant to be funny, but the clunky "next" buttons, the random stop of the movie at the "to be continued," and the lack of structure of the story ruin the entire short.

FinnemaAndTheMurf responds:

I understand you. I did that because I made this for school and didn't have time to finish. sorry, I know it kind of ruined it. but we should have an a lot better version out. with the ending soon.

Plink Plink

I have no idea what just happened.
I didn't really find the animation to be that good, there was no flow to the story, and it was confusing from beginning to end.

Starship amiga Starship amiga

Cool.
I like the music.

ME: Threat of the Rumpers ME: Threat of the Rumpers

Didn't really like it.
The voices are too similar, the animation is lack-luster, and it just didn't catch my attention overall.

Just Two Buds! Just Two Buds!

At the "I don't think it would take too many drinks for you to have sex with me" part, I laughed.
At the "who's been a bad little pony," I laughed harder.

This was funny.

TF2 Parody Feedback TF2 Parody Feedback

I don't think too many people care to look at comments that were made on a previous video of yours.
What's worse, it seems like the complaint was legitimate, considering that you didn't animate the Demoman, but just drew every now and again. I don't watch videos to see people's comments.
If I want to read bad comments, I'll go to YouTube.